Saturday, February 6, 2016

Weekend Wind

It is finally the weekend so it feels like time to wind down for a bit. My dh has a busy day today and then tomorrow is Super Bowl Sunday so I think I'm going to use the things that are left over from our holiday happenings and have a little impromptu Junk Food Day. There won't be a lot since it is just the two of us, but I think I'll slow-roast a pork roast and that way we can have sandwiches this week. . .I think I am all caught up on my scrapping and posting, so here goes. . .



These were created using a template by Eudora Designs and





These were created using





These were created using









These were created using



And last but not least



These were created using

And, with that I am outta here to go relax a bit. Until next time. . .

No comments: