Friday, July 15, 2016

Another Week

Today is one of those days where I have so many different things to accomplish. . .such a varied task list it makes my head spin!!! But once I get through today, tomorrow should be more relaxed. We have storms in the forecast for several days this week so it is critical that I get as much done today as possible. I don't like being out and about when there are storms. On more than one occasion I have been in a storm only to see a tornado. . .I'd rather be home than seeing an F3 in my rearview or having an F1 pass over the van!!!
But one of the "to do" items on my list today is to get some layouts posted so here goes. . .

Created using


Created using Created using







Created using




Created using And, with that I think I'm outta here. Until next time. . .

No comments: