Saturday, July 23, 2016

Sweating Saturday

Our heat wave continues along with the humidity. It is early morning here and the dew is just hovering over the trees. I think one of the things that makes it so hot here is the woods. . .we had rain night before last and the moisture is just trapped in there and when it starts heating up the humidity goes up. Today I am making carnitas, guac and pico. . .I cook it for hours in the oven low and slow so it shouldn't heat up the house that much. Think I'll make a pie beforehand.

With the heat I've been cleaning and scrapping since indoor activities are just the ticket in weather like this so here goes. . .





Created using



Created using



Created using

Created using And, with that I am outta here to go sweat in peace!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: