Thursday, July 28, 2016

YIKES. . .Where Did July Go???

Oh my goodness, this is the last week in July!!! Where did this month go??? School will be starting here in another couple of weeks so I'd better try to get those grandkids here!!! Around here, August holds a couple of local festivals and the State Fair. I do have to admit I enjoy going to the State Fair and sure would like to go there this year, but that hinges on a couple of things. Being an old farm girl I enjoy walking through the animal barns and those horse shows really make me super happy. . .especially if I can catch that draft horse show!!! Incredible!!!

In the meantime, I've been doing a bit of scrapping so here goes. . .

Created using

Created using

Created using

Created using And, with that I am outta here!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: