Thursday, July 21, 2016

It's Hot Bob!!!

Last year there was a commercial for a local business and while it had nothing to do with the business the catch-phrase was "It's Hot Bob". . .that really caught on in these parts but goodness it certainly is true this week. It is so hot that I'm planning on getting my groceries this morning as soon as the morning traffic has let up a bit. The heat isn't so bad but the humidity is off the charts!!! Makes it so hard for me to even breathe so I try to stay indoors as much as possible. And that means two things. . .I clean cupboards and I scrap!!! So here goes on the second part of that. . .

Created using

Created using

Created using And, that is going to do it for me today. . .going to go get started on things before it gets too hot!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: