Thursday, November 10, 2016

A New Day

I have to admit, yesterday was a pretty dark day for me. . .but after my radio station was off the air for 4+ hours the first song that played was Tim McGraw's Humble and Kind and it made me realize that I can't control anything beyond my own mind. I have a sense of right and wrong and based on conversations I had with my girls yesterday, they have that same sense. Can't do much about things now. . .just hope there isn't serious buyers' remorse in a couple of months.

Things were also probably darker because I just did not feel good. . .had a splitting headache that actually made me sick at my stomach. Thought it was nerves until I realized I also had a fever too. . .I slept a long time last night and feel a bit better today. My goals today are pretty lofty - I have pages to share with you, laundry to do, plants to move and Christmas presents to work on. My ultimate goal is to have my 2017 calendars done by the end of next week and to have the scrapbook pages pulled together. Sure would like to get that Shutterfly order in early this year!!! But those goals are lofty :-)

So here goes on the layout sharing. . . Created using Created using Created using And, since I have such a busy day today, I think I'll call that a wrap and I'm outta here!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: