Thursday, November 3, 2016

You Have To Be Kidding Me!!!

Seriously, it is November 1st and I am sitting here in shorts!!! Normally by now we have had our "killing" frost and my summer clothes have been replaced by winter wear. . .not this year!!! It is 81-degrees at the moment which is entirely too hot!!! When we first moved here nearly 40 years ago we could expect our first snowfall by the 7th of November. . .based on the forecast not gonna happen this year!!! I don't know if I should expect a harsh winter or if I need to stock up on sunscreen before the stuff is put away for the season. . .after all, the store where I shop discontinued celery seed in the spice aisle because someone thought it was a seasonal item in the gardening department!!!

Had a touch of something over the weekend and didn't get a whole lot accomplished so I'll share what I have at the moment. . . Created using Created using So, I think I am outta here. . .until next time. . .

No comments: