Monday, November 21, 2016

November Challenges

This month I have done a few challenges around digi-land. . .love doing challenges!!! So, I thought I'd share what I have done. . .

This was done for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge at The DigiChick Created Using

This was done for the Template Challenge at The DigiChick Created using This was done for the Featured Designer (Sherwood Studio) at The DigiChick Created using This was done for the Use It All Challenge at The DigiChick Created using This was done for the Featured Product Challenge at The DigiChick Created using This was done for the Alpha Challenge at The DigiChick Created using Created using And, I think that is gonna be a wrap on the November Challenges since it is going to be busy here for the next few days. Until next time. . .

No comments: