Friday, December 16, 2016

Gearing Up OR Winding Down!!!

Well, I kind of feel like I am gearing up for the holidays and in other ways I am winding down!!! The bulk of the shopping is done, just need to make 1 trip out of town and pick up a few gift cards and I'll be done with that. The Christmas cards are done, the December birthday cards are ready to go, but the gifts have not been wrapped, I need to deep-clean the house and I have to finalize that menu!!! This weekend we have the festivities with my MIL. . .and then we will have our celebration on the 1st!!!

And, before it gets entirely too crazy, here are some pages. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And, with that I think I am outta here. . .the weather is supposed to take a turn for the worse and I need to get milk, eggs and bread before that happens!!! So, until next time. . .

No comments: