Monday, December 26, 2016

Happy Holiday!!!

Christmas Day. . .so many memories for this day!!! They day I got my pony, the day before our oldest daughter decided to make an early arrival, 9 days after our second daughter decided to make an even EARLIER arrival!!! This year was really low-key for us. . .our festivities will be next weekend but I have a lot to accomplish this week!!! Lots of appointments, a couple of projects that I want to finish, house to clean and yummy food to prepare!!! And, I am planning some goals for next year. Nothing lofty, but I do think I may make the leap to Windows 10 at some point. . .things are just starting to seem so unstable in my Windows 8 environment even with being current on all releases. Have some other computer things I want to accomplish too so I am kind of excited to start those projects!!! Being an old computer programmer, I do enjoy that kind of thing!!!

But, in the meantime, I have been doing some challenges around digi-land so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And that wraps up the challenges for 2016 so I am outta here!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: