Sunday, December 11, 2016

Strange Week

This has been a super strange week. An item that I ordered from Amazon is still roaming around the country more than a week after it was supposed to arrive. At this point it is kind of like the Travelosity Gnome on The Amazing Race!!! This is a gift for a little boy who already knows all the states, their capitals, where they are located and the state nickname so he is just finding the trip fascinating. . .I don't think he is even thinking about WHAT the gift is, he just wants location updates daily!!! Too funny!!! Then if you are in the scrapping community I am sure you are still reeling from the Gotta Pixel announcement. . .so very sad. With everything going on, I have managed to get a little scrapping done to share - the bulk of my time has been spent on Christmas projects and those still aren't done!!! So here goes on the sharing part. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And, with that I am outta here!!! Today I think I'll be finishing up a project that I've been working on for a good 5 years and I have to say this is gonna feel so darn good!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: