Sunday, December 25, 2016

One Down One To Go

We had our Christmas celebration at my MIL's house yesterday. . .I never know how that is going to turn out and given the weather I'm just thankful that we got there and back without incident. We have had ice here and the roads in our town are just solid slick ice. The country roads had scattered slick spots but once we got to the highway it wasn't bad. BUT the temperature started out at a whopping 13-degrees but on the way home last night it was 2-degrees!!! YIKES!!!

At this point I am just glad to be home and inside where it is nice and toasty!!! I have a busy week ahead of me though. One of our granddaughters is coming for a visit on Wednesday and we will take her home on Friday or Saturday. I hope to be able to take her to a movie while she is here. . .and I'd like to make some cookies with her. She has food intolerances so I have to watch what she eats and that always concerns me. . .I certainly don't want to make her sick!!! Then I started a sewing project and I would love to get that wrapped up (both literally and figuratively) by tomorrow. Then there are all the phone calls that I need to make, appointments to be scheduled and I really do have to finalize the menu for our Christmas celebration. . .

Anyway, I have been scrapping a little so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And, with that I am outta here to go spend some time with our granddaughter before the holiday weekend!!! Until next time here is hoping you have a Happy Holiday!!! And, dang, I forgot to publish this!!!

No comments: