Saturday, December 21, 2019

December - 3rd week

Well, here it is. . .Christmas is getting closer!!! We still have snow on the ground from last weekend, but I figure with temperatures in the 40's that will disappear pretty quickly. And talk about lousy time, I took a tumble earlier this week and broke my right foot!!! Let's just say it involved Christmas cards, a Hallmark Christmas movie and a ringing telephone!!! Didn't realize I had sat there that long and my foot was totally asleep. Got up and tumbled. . .pretty sure there was a pirouette in there by the time I landed in the dining room!!! This is going to sideline me for 6-8 weeks and significantly cut down on my "out and about" time since it is my "driving foot" this time :-) Thank goodness I had all the shopping done for the grandkids. . .the kids and husband are a completely different story though :-)

I am able to sit at the computer a little longer so I have a short list for the week. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using And, with that I am outta here to go rest my foot!!! And, since this is likely my last post until after Christmas, I hope each of you have a wonderful holiday season full of fun with family and friends!!! Make more memories!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: