Monday, December 16, 2019

December Week 2

I think this week was spent recovering from last week and I'm not sure I'm fully recovered from that. This time of year is just so busy - this week my husband has been involved in putting together a Pancake And Sausage Breakfast for church, so honestly after this weekend, I am looking forward to a little down time :-) But there is a lot going on between now and let's say Tuesday!!! Breakfast, piano recital, taking the van to the dealership for a needed repair, groceries, yada, yada, yada. . .not to mention some winter weather moving in on Sunday!!! Maybe I can start singing "It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas", who knows!!! In the meantime, since the Christmas calendars and scrapbooks are now in Shutterfly's hands, I've had a more relaxed time to scrap so here goes. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using And with that I am outta here to get some more holiday things done!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: