Sunday, December 1, 2019

Thanksgiving Friday Fatigue

well, here it is the day after Thanksgiving and the Friday Fatigue has set in!!! I spent Wednesday doing most of the prep and what early cooking I could accomplish. . .then yesterday I finished things up. But, by the time the feast rolled around, I was too tired to even eat!!! I went to bed early last night but goodness, I am tired today!!! I am all worried that I am too tired to even take advantage of the Friday digi-sales!!! Some of the family is still here but will be leaving shortly and one of the granddaughters will be staying. Her ulterior motive - avoid 4 of her brother's soccer games AND eating at her favorite local restaurant!!! She scores!!!

But, before I fall asleep again (LOL) I wanted to share a couple of pages with you. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And, with that I am outta here to go rest up for another super busy week ahead!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: