Wednesday, December 11, 2019

December - Week 01

Nothing like going from one holiday to the next!!! With the time so short this year between Thanksgiving and Christmas I am feeling a tad stressed and yet it is a super busy week for me!!! In fact, the next 2 weeks are going to be brutal. . .so I sure hope my body holds up!!! I feel like I am so far behind on everything so my goals for this week is to dig out of this hole just a tad. We have a Christmas program to go to tonight and I'm looking forward to that. Then on Friday we are going to usher two performances of The Nutcracker, company comes on Saturday and we go watch The Nutcracker, then Sunday I take the company to the train station and get to go watch The Nutcracker again. Kind of excited to watch those performances too. This summer our granddaughter was invited to audition for the Ballet Company in their area and after a long audition process she was asked to join. So this will be her sixth Nutcracker but the first one as a company member!!! I am over the moon excited for her because I know the hard work that she puts into her dance.

So, in this quiet before the storm, I want to share the things I've been working on this week. . . Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using Created using And, with that I am outta here to go do some holiday "stuff"!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: