Friday, August 8, 2014

Another Exciting Laundry Day

Well, it is Thursday and even though I have a little guest for the week, even my granddaughter can't get excited about laundry day!!! Add a steady rain to the mix and it is just a so-so kind of day!!!

Yesterday, I got her a little bit interested in scrapbooking so she helped me with these two pages. . .



These were created using a couple of templates from Eudora Designs and this add-on to Just So Scrappy's Bella Grace.

And, the kit I used for these along with the templates really jumpstarted my pages. . .I also had a little 6-year old helping with these!!!



These were created using



And, with that I'm outta here to go enjoy some time with my grandkiddo before she head back to her home tomorrow. Until next time. . .

No comments: