Thursday, August 14, 2014

Start Another Summer Week. . .

Here we are the beginning of another late summer week. This week I have a ton of errands to run and need to clean the house for the next round of visits!!! These foggy August mornings just remind me that winter will be here before I know it. . .my Dad always said each foggy August morning means a snowy winter's day. Based on that old wives' tale, we will have a LOT of snow this winter!!! Tomorrow my oldest granddaughter starts 1st grade. . .I remember the anticipation of that first day of school so vividly!!! Hope she has a wonderful year. . .that child sure does love to learn!!! Later this week, my 4-year old granddaughter will come for a visit. Then, next weekend, we have the little local festival. The grandkids think that is just the BEST thing. We took everyone to Six Flags earlier this summer, so I would think this will be a big letdown, but both granddaughters have asked repeatedly about Pony Express Days!!!

With the long delay in yesterday's NASCAR race, I got a bit of scrapping done - WOO-HOO!!! So, here goes. . .



These were created using a "mini" from Just So Scrappy. . .

This was a super fun kit to work with. I was afraid it was out of my wheelhouse, but I managed a pretty fine page with it I think!!!

Created using

And, with that I'm outta here to go pick up a little guest for the next few days. . .until next time. . .

No comments: