Thursday, August 7, 2014

Laid Back Kind Of Day

Today is one of those laid back kind of days. My granddaughter and I baked a cake, we have played with Legos, played school, I have done a load of her laundry and tonight she has asked if we can go to the local Chinese restaurant. I am not sure what she likes most - the fact that it is a buffet and she can get what she wants to eat OR the koi pond!!! Whatever the reason she asked to go there over Mickey-Dee's so I'm good with that!!!

She is now in the living room photographing her Barbie outfits!!! She is getting pretty good with that camera!!!

I am getting around to posting some pages that I have had for a bit. . .



These were created using

And the first one uses a template by Kay Miller Designs.

And, with that I'm outta here to plan a trip to the zoo for the day. Hope we can get that in before the rain gets here!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: