Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Fun Times!!!

I have a little visitor this week. . .at 6, she is a LOT of fun!!! Yesterday we had a big day. I took her to get groceries and I let her pick out what she wanted within categories!!! We set up a "school" in the sunroom and have been playing school a lot. Yesterday I was the teacher and today, she will be the teacher!!! That should be a lot of fun for her!!! I can remember playing school with my little sister. . .those were good times!!!

Since she is here and we spent the weekend with her family and going to the local street festival, I haven't gotten a lot of scrapping done, but what I have managed to accomplished is here for the looking :-) So here goes.

How about the colors in this!!!



These were created using



And templates from my new favorite template designer!!!

And, with that I'm outta here so I can go get ready for a day of coloring, "school", Barbies, and baking a cake!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: