Friday, December 19, 2014

Finally Friday

It is finally Friday and the only thing I need to stress out about today is whether or not those calendars will arrive in time for the Christmas gathering at my mother-in-law's house. I NEED that calendar for her!!! Her scrapbook arrived yesterday so that is ready for her. . .wonder if she has even LOOKED at the scrapbook from last year??? The scrapbooks for my girls are scheduled to arrive tomorrow which is in plenty of time for our gathering on New Years Eve. My granddaughter actually took the book I did for her Mom last year and put it on HER bookshelf. . .she calls it "The Story Of My Life". . .pretty clever for a pre-schooler!!!

And can I just say that this morning is the first time we have seen the sunshine since the end of November!!! I can honestly say my sinuses feel so much better today. . .it is cold and I am OK with that, but the sunshine just lifts my spirits sssssoooo much!!! I think I have finally moved on from holiday pages. . .so how about some pages focusing on my childhood???



These were created using





These were created using

And, with that I am outta here for the weekend. . .Tonight is the Amazing Race finale and we have a family gathering on Sunday and I need to get some things together for that tomorrow. And then there are some of those chores that need to be done!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: