Thursday, December 18, 2014

Snowy Day?

Well, yesterday I saw a very brief shadow outside. . .it lasted all of about 1-1/2 minutes, but that is the first small sign of sunshine since the 30th of November!!! It was very short-lived, and there is snow heading this way today!!! I did get fixings for soup yesterday, but totally forgot toilet paper!!! If there is one thing you do NOT want to forget it is that!!! Can't remember the last time we actually ran out since I always have a reserve in the closet!!!

My scrapping time is starting to slow down a bit with all of the holiday hoopla. Today I have to do mundane tasks like laundry, cleaning, taking out the trash and wrapping the last of the gifts!!! I would REALLY like to do that when it is snowing. . .I think that would put me in the mood to do holiday stuff!!! The Christmas cards went out yesterday. Honestly, I don't know why I send cards to some of these folks. . .there are some who just NEVER send cards even to family!!! Seems like that particular person is bitter about something in life and it shows at every family gathering. . .I kind of feel sorry for her.

But, I digress and here is the page I just posted!!!

This was created using

And with no other pages on the horizon for today, I think I will be outta here to go start working on those mundane tasks!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: