Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Made It To Monday

Thank goodness I made it to Monday!!! It was a busy weekend, but a really nice weekend!!! Our 5-year old granddaughter was in a production of The Nutcracker this weekend. I was tagged to watch her in a dressing room on Saturday and while that did make me a tad nervous, I managed just fine!!! I used to do that years ago when the girls were in dance, but after a 14 year hiatus I was worried, but it was like riding a bike!!! Then Sunday, I got to go watch the show for my birthday.

Then, last night, I got all worried about those Christmas scrapbooks and calendars. I was so worried that I got up at 2 am and started working on the final touches. Everything was order by 9 am so that is a BIG load off my mind!!! Now, if I could just get over this silly flu I would be doing MUCH better!!!

Now that the scrapbooks are done, I am working on my regular pages again, so here goes. . .



These were created using

And, with that I'm outta here. . .need to go find something "Christmasy" to do I'm sure!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: