Friday, December 12, 2014

Fun Friday

Today is the day!!! My goals for today are lofty. . .I plan on getting the Christmas cards ready to be mailed!!! And after that I am moving on to wrapping Christmas gifts!!! My husband it taking the day off to get ready for his Pancake and Sausage Breakfast at church tomorrow and I'm sure there will be some little tasks that I will be assigned. He is such a "planner". . .he stresses, but I think he enjoys it too. Next weekend we have Christmas at my MIL's house. . .I am not in charge of that one and have been told that I am not to be the "Olivia Pope" of the gathering. . .it usually falls to me to be the "fixer" when things to wrong as they ALWAYS do when my sister-in-laws enter the kitchen!!! I have had this nasty flu and the cough and tiredness is still hanging around so he told me to take it easy this year!!! I have to take 2 pans of hashbrown casserole and since I think kids need vegetables, I'm going to take some corn too. There always seems to be a LOT of desserts and very little on the veggie side so that should balance it out. Neither of my girls will be going to the festivities. . .one will be traveling and the other has a long drive to attend. . .plus her little girl would miss Sunday School just to make it down.

I have been scrapping silently on the side while I try to get over this flu and I have a nice little stash to share with you today so here goes.



These were created using





These were created using



This was created using





These were created using





And, with that I am outta here to go work on those Christmas cards and wrapping gifts!!! Fun day ahead!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: