Thursday, January 8, 2015

BBBBBRRRRR It Is Cold

It sure is cold outside today!!! I think it is something like 5-below zero, but it is WINDY and that makes the chill horrible!!! But, I have lived through the Polar Vortex and this is NOTHING compared to that experience!!! With the cold temperatures, the snow from earlier in the week is still hanging around too.

With the cold weather, I have been cleaning, playing with new electronics and scrapping so today, you get to see some of my work :-) First up is a kit I just could NOT stop playing with. . .no doubt, if I get snow photos of the grandkids this winter, these pages will be modified and show up in scrapbooks next year :-)





These were created using

Here's another page, more heritage. . .

This was created using

And, with that I am outta here to go find a warmer place in the house. . .it is super cold!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: