Friday, January 16, 2015

Terrific Thursday

I am hoping today is a terrific day!!! And, if I get laundry done and FINALLY get help from tech support for a software issue then I am going to install a trial of Photoshop. I may have to finally break down and upgrade Photoshop. . .the jury is still out on that one though :-) Not real keen on paying monthly to use a product, would rather own a license and monitor upgrades myself, but I digress.

It has been super cold here and with the ice and snow we had over the weekend, it is kind of treacherous walking outside. And, the one thing I have noticed about this aging process is my feet are really struggling!!! I have always had circulation issues because of the Lupus, but they seem to be a tad worse this winter. . .UGH!!! And, since I haven't ventured out in several days now, I have been busy scrapping (and installing software) so here goes. . .

First up. . .

This was created using

Next up. . .



These were created using

And finally. . .



These were created using

And, with that I am outta here to go do a bunch of chores and errands today. Until next time. . .

No comments: