Saturday, January 24, 2015

Tiring Thursday

I have been tired all week. . .was gone all day yesterday and ran errands earlier in the week so I don't know if that is why or if I am trying to come down with something. But, I can report that it is just past 9:30 in the morning here and my last load of clothes is in the washer - WOO-HOO on that one!!! I have managed to do a little bit of scrapping, so here goes. . .





There were created using



And here's another

This was created using

And, this week, I have been in a definite "heritage" mood :-)



These were created using a free template from Eudora Designs which is no longer available and. . .

And, here is the last set. . .



These were created using

And, with that I think I am going to call it quits for a bit. . .need to go find something to do. Until next time. . .

No comments: