Wednesday, January 7, 2015

New Year. . .Same Stuff :-)

Well, it is a new year and the festivities at my house have come to an end. We took the grandkids home to their parents yesterday. I have to say I am exhausted!!! Today I need to go get groceries. . .tomorrow I have to make a run to my daughter's house.

I am so behind on posting pages I desparately need to get caught up so here goes. . .



These were created using

Next up. . .



This was created using

And a few more. . .



These were created using





These were created using

And, with that I think I am caught up for the moment and am outta here. . .we have crazy wind chills today so I am making a pot of vegetable beef soup to warm our bones today!!! Until next time. . .

1 comment:

Karen Schulz said...

These are all absolutely lovely layouts, Kabra. Your creative talents continue to awe me!