Saturday, January 10, 2015

Slip Sliding Away

Well, our weather forecast for tomorrow is for either ice or snow. . .nothing like knowing the unknown. But, living in the Midwest, this is pretty much what we get. Depends on how the system tracks. . .it is supposed to start out as ice around noon and then sometime it might change to snow. That means in the morning I need to fill up the bird feeders in the backyard and send my dh to the store to get filters for the humidifier!!! With the cold and the furnace, it has gotten so dry in my house I get shocked touching absolutely everything!!!

With the cold, I have been indoors scrapping away, so here goes. . .



These were created using





These were created using

Finally with the weather moving in

This was created using

And, with that I am outta here. . .going to relax a bit and then enjoy a good night's sleep before the weather arrives!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: