Thursday, January 23, 2014

Polar Vortex - Part Two

While I don't think it is going to be as bad as last time, it is cold again. Now while I will admit that it is indeed cold, "back in the day" when my girls were in school, they would have been in school on a day like today. Granted, I may have driven then girls to the bus stop on a day like today, but the bus would have shown up and off they would have gone. Now, the bus actually stops at each child's house. . .no wonder our roads have crumbled and deteriorated so badly - the side streets in my neighborhood weren't built to handle such weight!!!

I knew it was going to be cold today, so I ran all of my errands yesterday. We are supposed to have weather through the weekend so my pantry is stocked. Supper is in the crock pot already for today and soon it will start smelling super yummy in my house. The first load of laundry is in the washer so my day is off to a good start.

My scrapping seems to have slowed down, but I hope I'll get my act together and get some more done today. This flu has really knocked my for a loop!!! Not that I feel bad, I just have next to no energy. By the time I got home yesterday from my errands my back was hurting so badly too that all I wanted to do last night was to lay on the couch and stretch out. But, I have managed a couple of pages so here goes. . . . First up is this page

This was created using

And, how about these photos from my yard after a snowstorm. . .



These were created using

And, with that I'm outta here to go enjoy the rest of the afternoon. Until next time. . .

No comments: