Saturday, January 18, 2014

Suddenly Saturday

I am not at all certain where this week went!!! It was Sunday and now it is Saturday. I know a good part of the week was spent on the couch with some sort of bug. Then I get up this morning and gosh do I have a sinus headache!!! When it feels like this it usually means weather is moving in. . .There is talk of another Polar Vortex in the next couple of weeks - say it ain't so!!! Today should be a fairly fun day. The local show choir competition is today, but I have to say in looking at the lineup it has certainly lost some of the luster from back in the day when our girls were involved in it. I haven't been to the local one in a couple of years. Usually there is some kind of conflict, but this year the flu is so rampant in this area I think I'll avoid the crowd.

Yesterday after I got my errands done I became a scrapping fool once again!!! I hadn't done much all week with the bug that I had and I think there was just pent up energy, so here goes. . .



These were created using

Love the color combination in this kit!!!



These were created using

And, with that I am outta here to do some browsing and finish my Progressive Scrap challenge page at theStudio. Until next time. . .

No comments: