Friday, January 31, 2014

Funtime Friday

Well, I have BIG plans for the weekend so lets hope the weather cooperates!!! This morning I'm heading out to pick up one of the granddaughters for a weekend visit!!! I want to take her to the library, we are going to make a Peanut Butter Texas Sheet Cake, and then we will see what toys she wants to play with at Grandma's house. Last time she was her in the fall I got her turned on to movies so don't know if she'll want to play or watch Disney movies. . .we'll see!!! But there's that weather forecast. . .seems like I blog about the weather a LOT, but living where we do, we have a wide variety of weather in a very short timespan!!! Today we are supposed to have snow. In fact, I'm just a little worried about driving in snow to pick her up. The main "weather event" as it is being called starts this afternoon. . .several inches of snow changing to FREEZING RAIN for tomorrow. Now, I can take the snow, but ice accumulations on the streets and wires are a totally different story. I can remember ice storms from the past and the thought of no power for several days is not a pleasant one. So, my job today is to get all of my completed pages uploaded before I leave to get my weekend company. . .so, here goes.

First up is a fun little mini. I typically don't enjoy working with minis, but this was an exception. Love the fun retro feel of this mini :-)



These were created using

And here is another set. . .



These were created using

And, looking out my window I see the snow has gotten here an hour ahead of schedule. . .so I'm heading out to get that special weekend guest!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: