Saturday, January 18, 2014

Whats-Up Today

All I can say is thank goodness I got a flu shot this year. I have been so rundown for the last 3 days. Yesterday I slept until 10:30 am which is quite unusual for me since I wake up at 4 am and am up and going by 5. After I got up at 10:30, I did about an hours worth of work and sent back to bed until 2:30!!! I could still be asleep now but thought I should get up and be productive. My philosophy is to not give in to anything!!! And, since I have been so rundown, I didn't make my Monday trek to the grocery store. This means I am down to 2 pieces of bread and no spare milk. I do need to try to remedy that here in a bit, but at the moment there is a huge snowstorm outside. I figure this will be short since there was not a single flake of snow forecasted for today!!! I'll give it a bit before I try to venture out.

I have had several pages done for a while now but just no energy to even post them, so here goes. First up is a photo that I took one night when our girls were little. I had told them they could lay in my bed and I would be in to read them a story. I finished up my bedtime routine and a mere 5 minutes later I walked into my room and found them both fast asleep. This was in the days when I could dress them alike - I just love the sweet peaceful feeling I got when I saw them.

This was created using





This was created using Creative Victorian Designs' January Grab-A-Byte (GAB) at ScrapbookBytes - here is a sample of the elements from that product line





These were created using





And, with that I'm outta here. . .and once again I forgot to hit "Publish" - LOL!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: