Saturday, January 11, 2014

Weekend Ready

I am so ready for a normal, quiet weekend!!! It seems like we have been on the go since before Thanksgiving!!! While I love seeing folks, all the work that falls to me is sometimes overwhelming. My body was physically tired after last weekend!!! We are also supposed to have a "normal" weekend on the weather front. No Polar Vortex and a foot of snow this weekend. . .instead we have rain!!! As long as that rain doesn't freeze I'm good!!!

I've been scrapping away this week. . .it is so therapeutic!!! So here goes



This was created using Creative Victorian Designs' Tinker which is free with purchase for January at both SBB and CVD!!!

And these



These were created using



And, with that I'm off for the rest of the day!!! Until next time enjoy your weekend!!!

No comments: