Saturday, January 25, 2014

Snowy Saturday

Well, we have more snow today. The good news is the temp is supposed to be in the 30's both today and tomorrow, the bad news is the bottom drops out of the temp tomorrow night!!! We are going from a high tomorrow of close to 40 to a low of -10. . .Throw in 35 mph winds and it is going to be brutal again. I am simply amazed at how much stuff can actually freeze inside the garage inside the refrigerator when it gets cold. I store my meat for the short term in the fridge in the garage. When I checked on my stash last night, it had all frozen on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator!!! That's COLD!!!

I was supposed to go watch my granddaughter ice skate today - don't know if I'll get to do that with the fresh snow and the winds. We have to travel 40+ miles through the country to get there and I'm guessing the blowing and drifting will impact the roads. Will have to check on that before we make our final decision. Sure would like to see her skate though :-)

With the weather and my penchant for being a hermit on days like we have been having, I've been getting some scrapping done. First up how about some wedding things. . .



These were created using

And how about these - trying something new with this go around. . .



These were created using

And with that I'm off to find a nice warm spot to relax. . .Until next time. . .

No comments: