Friday, June 13, 2014

Fun Times Friday

Today is one of those days just full of anticipation!!! Our youngest daughter will come for a visit and the weekend holds a dance recital and the grandkids' first trip to a ginormous amusement park!!! I am sssssoooo excited!!! I have all of my housework done and could hardly sleep last night which means I'm exhausted today and then with the big weekend I just KNOW I will be out of it come Monday!!! So, I had better post the pages I have created this week. . .right!!!

First up, how about these pages. As the Mom of two dancers with the second generation of dancers already performing, to me music just means dance!!! I have to admit, I "chair dance" several times a day!!!



These were created using

And here are a couple of delightful pages



These were created using



And, with that I'm outta here to go enjoy some time with the family!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: