Friday, June 20, 2014

Short And Sweet

Two of the grandkids are here this week for a visit. Gosh, how did I survive raising 2 kids less than 2 years apart??? These two are 4 years apart and it seems like I'm constantly exhausted!!! In fact, my nice, tidy house is starting to remind me of the olden days when there were dirty dishes in the sink in the morning when I got up!!! But, when they are here I just don't do things the same as when they are not here. . .for example, yesterday we made brownies and I let the kiddos pick their favorite things to put on top. . .we had Oreo cookies crumbled up and mixed inside the brownies. Then the 2-year old picked M&M's as his topping and the 6-year old picked marshmallows!!! Now, normally we wouldn't have brownies decked out like that, but I have to admit they were pretty tasty!!! Today we are going to watch a couple of their favorite movies and hopefully they will cooperate and let me get the camera out and take some photos!!! I can only hope on that one!!! The older they get, the more picky they become about how I utilize their time!!!

With two little visitors this week, my time is somewhat limited, but I did manage to get 1 page created during naptime (theirs not mine - LOL!!!). But here goes!!!



This was created using various items from Snickerdoodle Designs





And, with that I'm outta here. . .can hear kiddos starting to stir downstairs which can only mean that the day is about to begin. . .it will certainly seem a lot quieter when they go back home tomorrow morning!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: