Friday, June 27, 2014

Finally Friday

It is finally Friday and wouldn't you know it, the thunder and rain has started!!! In looking at radar, it looks like it might be here a while - boo-hoo!!! We have errands to run and then have to go to my MIL's tomorrow. . .long story, but goodness, I certainly hope when the time comes that I know enough to ask for help when I need it!!! That will be a tough lesson for me to learn since my dh and I seem to be the ones who help everyone else out!!!

I have had a busy day but have no idea what I have accomplished other than getting a few groceries for the weekend. I did manage to get one page scrapped so here goes :-)



This was created using

And, with that I'm going to get off the computer and wait for my dh to get home so we can knock out this errand in a snap. . .but for some reason, I suspect it is going to be MUCH harder than that!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: