Thursday, June 12, 2014

Today Is Today

Today is Tuesday and there isn't much more to say about that!!! Nothing spectacularly good or bad going on today. . .it is just "a day". It is cold and rainy but thankfully we aren't having a downpour like we did over the weekend. . .by some accounts, we had 5+ inches of rain in a little over 3 days. Today's rain seems more like a cold drizzle - so much so that I'm thinking about getting my sweatshirt on to take the chill off a bit!!!

With the weather, I have been busy scrapping a bit so here goes.

This was created using





And how about this. . .

This was created using Creative Victorian Designs by Lonetta Avelar's Grab-A-Byte collection from Scrapbook Bytes

And last, but not least. . .



These were created using

And, with that I am outta here to get a start on that dreaded laundry day!!! I do think I am going to try to work in a few errands and if everything works out the way I hope, there might be a Starbucks stop involved :-) Until next time. . .

No comments: