Thursday, June 5, 2014

What Day Is Today???

Goodness, this is one of those weeks when I didn't have much planned at all. . .then suddenly it filled up!!! Over the weekend we learned of a death in the family, so and out of town visitation and funeral have been added. Then yesterday I got a call from our daughter, she needs me to bring her something on Wednesday, so there's another out of town trip. I have an appointment on Friday and have blocked out the weekend because I anticipate being a bit under the weather after the appointment. So, that leaves Thursday to get everything done in 1 day that I usually take 4 or 5 days to do. PLUS, I got new RAM to put in my computer and I really want to get that done on Thursday too. . .YIKES!!!

With the heat and intermittent storms, I have been doing a bit of scrapping lately, so here goes. . .

First up, I love the elegance of these pages!!!



These were created using



And how about these!!!



These were created using

And, I have been playing around again with Snickerdoodle Designs' newest set of Border Buddies. . .I have been using her Irish Lace styles, and on the first page, altered the color of the lace to match the kit colors. It was easy peasy to do. . .after applying the style, I went into the style on the layer I wanted to change and altered the Color Overlay option!!! Wella!!!

This was created using







This was created using



And, with that I'm outta here to go relax a bit and read my book!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: