Friday, May 30, 2014

Fantastic Friday

Today has been a great day for the most part!!! I don't have that much on my "to do" list, I have been able to scrap a bit, groceries have been purchased AND more importantly put away!!! There are leftovers for dinner tonight and as soon as I get my computer work done, I'm off to read a book!!! So, all in all it has been a wonderful day. There are showers and storms in the area and it is super hot and humid, but I am indoors and the air is running so I'm good :-)

I have managed to get some scrapping done, although most of it has been for challenges at theStudio. But here goes the general things. . .





These were created using

And a couple of heritage pages



These were created using

And, with that I'm outta here to upload some completed challenges and read that book :-) Until next time. . .

No comments: