Wednesday, May 28, 2014

What Day Is It???

I don't know about you, but having a 3-day weekend has messed me up!!! I keep thinking that today is Tuesday when it is in fact Wednesday!!! Driving me nuts!!! Then, I looked today and I completely forgot to plan the menus for the week!!! On Sunday I smoked some pork in the smoker and we enjoyed leftovers for a couple of days but today is back to cooking and I was just so excited about leftovers I forgot to plan anything for the rest of the week!!! I think I have a plan for today, but I'll need to buckle down for tomorrow!!!

It is getting super hot here again. . .will be close to 90 today so I have been trying to stay indoors as much as I can. And when I stay indoors, I do tend to scrap especially with the house is clean, the old documents have been shredded and there just isn't much else to do!!! So here goes.

First up is this super cute kid-themed kit. . .



These were created using

And here are a couple of wedding-themed pages



These were created using

And with that I'm outta here to see if I can remember when I put something last week!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: