Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Mothers Day!!!

Here's hoping that my daughters have the "bestest" Mother's Day!!! I'm sure their little ones are giving them plenty of smooches and hugs and bringing a smile to their face!!! As for me, I'm going to have a nice and relaxing day. My dh will go down for a family gathering and I am staying home. I made the salad yesterday along with a yummy cake (White Texas Sheet Cake). Got the brats and buns on Friday, so I'm off the hook for today!!! While he is gone, I'm going to get Chinese takeout from the local Mom and Pop place and maybe watch a movie!!! I might even get a little more done on my yard sale preparation!!! I have one room and one closet to tackle. . .it will sure feel good to get this done!!! I probably haven't had a yard sale in close to 10 years, so it is time to purge!!! Spent yesterday going through the storage shed and tossing a LOT of stuff!!! Found a few treasures too. . .a quilt top that my Grandmother had had pieced. She always made her quilts out of old clothes, so just the fabric by itself has a story. . .I treasure those things!!!

With all the cleaning that I have been doing along with a summer cold, my scrapping has suffered a tad. But I do try to relax for a minute here and there and do a bit of work, so here goes. . .

This was created using



This was created primarily from the add-on bundle for Every Little Moment

And, with that I think I'm going to go try to get rid of this silly cough!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: