Friday, May 9, 2014

Testy Tuesday, Wasted Wednesday, Thankful Thursday

Started a project yesterday by necessity rather than design. My dh needed a copy of a check from 2010 - YIKES!!! Didn't even know the date!!! I went through records and located the date, but still needed to find the actual copy of the check. I have old files in about 4 places in the house so I started with a closet. Now, this is the closet where all the "junk" accumulates - there are 2 other closets like that in the house. I took everything out of there, found 2 boxes of old files and actually fund the check that he needed. BUT at the moment the room where our computers are is a wreck!!! I found some old stuff. . .but it got me thinking there is a community rummage sale in 2 weeks. . .wonder if I can pull everything together and participate in that this year??? It is worth a try so today I have to finish working on this room and then move on to another closet in another part of the house. I would also like to clean out the garage, but my dh isn't so thrilled about that!!! We used to be able to get 2 cars in the garage. . .there's so much junk out there now that getting 2 cars in there is impossible!!! We'll see what I can accomplish in the next few days :-) Especially with a summer cold coming on :-)

I have managed to create a couple of pages with iNSD this past weekend, so here goes. . .



These were created using





These were created using





And, how about these pages from a MINI!!!



These were created using

And with that I am outta here!!! My house is a wreck, but in my defense I have managed to empty no less that 12 bins of junk!!! GO ME!!! Spring cleaning has come just a little late around here this season!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: