Thursday, May 1, 2014

Magnificant May Day

Well, it is MOSTLY a magnificent May Day!!! Other than the fact that it is cold and gloomy outside and much more like a fallish day than a glorious springtime day, it is pretty good!!! Yesterday it was overcast, cold and misty all day and today is a duplicate of yesterday. I'm sitting here with my sweatshirt on, a cup of coffee and my little heater running just to take the edge off the cold!!! And, silly apple tree and lilacs decided to pick this cold day to come to life and finally bloom!!!

The other thing that is making today great - I'm knocking these chores off one by one!!! I'm down to 4 things on my "to do" list and other than getting groceries, the things I detest doing are done!!! Go Me!!! Now I can just sit back and wait for those iNSD sale notices to come through my inbox this afternoon!!! Whoopee!!!

And, yesterday I got a new mouse and oh my goodness what a difference it makes!!! I honestly was starting to think I had done gone and had a mini-stroke as terrible as I was with that old mouse!!! It never really occurred to me it was the mouse!!! I wasn't dragging and dropping very well at all and placing things on my scrapbook pages exactly where I wanted them the first time. . .forget about it!!! I think the proof is in the pudding so to speak. . .I managed to get 4 pages done last night alone!!! Haven't been that productive in a LONG time!!!

And, with that, here are the pages. . .

This was created using





These were created using



And how about the glorious COLORS here!!!



These were created using

And, with that I'm outta here. . .going to go see if there is anything that I need for iNSD and then relaxing for a bit. Until next time. . .

No comments: