Friday, May 23, 2014

Relax???

Yesterday was our wedding anniversary. . .37 years. You know you have been married a LONG time when you get each other the exact same anniversary card!!! I have no idea why my body is on this frenzy. . .usually this means that I'm about to get sick and especially this time of year. Some of my worse flare-ups have been in May. Yesterday I cleaned carpets, washed blankets, mopped floors, cleaned the sunroom and scrapped!!! Today I am going to try to locate my smoker which is my reward for doing all this cleaning. On Tuesday I went to the home supply store to look at the smoker that I have chosen and they didn't have one on the floor. I am fearful that means they have sold out which means I may have to drive out of town to pick one up. Nonetheless, I would like to get that done today!!! It is also laundry day, so there is a full day of work ahead of me today!!! First up. . .

This was created using

And finally,

This was created using

And, with that I am outta here. . .need to clean off my messy desk, dust, vacuum and then I am free (or relatively cheap) for the day!!! Until next time enjoy your long weekend and stay safe. . .

No comments: