Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Looking Up

Well, things are looking up here. . .I even got a chance to work on cleaning out the garage yesterday. That is, the stuff I am "authorized" to work on :-) I have been forbidden from touching any tools or lumber that is stored out there. . .seems that it is already "organized" and I am simply not privy to that organizational method!!! I have one more little project that I want to address out there and then I think I'm done with what I can do.

Yesterday I started sorting through sheets and pillowcases. What a mess!!! When did it become commonplace to NOT put the sheet size on the tag??? Sure wish there was a better way of storing sheets too!!! The only other "chore" that I need to tackle is that linen closet, but I dread doing that one!!!

Slowly, but surely I am starting to scrap again. Between that cold / allergies and this cleaning frenzy my scrapping has really suffered!!! Anyway, here goes. . . First up, a couple of pages with a sweet little kit. . .



These were created using

And this kit just screams springtime



These were created using

And with that I'm outta here to get some chores done and to remember back 37 years ago today. You know you have been married a LONG time when you get each other the exact same anniversary card!!! Until next time. . .

No comments: