Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Thankful Tuesday

I am so thankful today that the really severe storms seem to have passed us by. Last night we had a storm move through with wind and hail, but thankfully no damage. It is amazing how the birds can be chirping outside all day, and you know a storm is brewing when it gets super quiet outside. The birds took cover about 30 minutes before the storm hit when there was still bright sunshine outside. My parents always said that birds could predict the weather future!!! When I wake up in the morning with the windows open and I hear those birds chirping, I just know it is going to be a glorious day!!!

Between a major cleaning push in my family room and a messed up shoulder as a result, I did manage to get a little bit of scrapping done.

First up this adorable collection. . .

This was created using

And, with weddings fast approaching. . .



These were created using



And, with that I am outta here. . .the "cable guy" is scheduled to come tomorrow and I would REALLY like to have my family room rearranged and done before he gets here. Planned on doing that yesterday until I somehow messed up my shoulder probably moving things around in there :-) Until next time. . .

No comments: