Friday, April 18, 2014

Fantastic Friday

I am going to start the day by thinking today is going to be a fantastic day!!! I go so much work done yesterday!!! Laundry is done, house is mostly clean, groceries are done, and I even found time to plant the herbs in my garden that were available. Now I just have to keep my eyes open for that rosemary and sage!!! Couldn't even find Sage seeds. I typically plant on set of each herb in my pots and then fill in with seeds so I can have a fun pot of each herb. Can't wait for those roasted potatoes with fresh rosemary and thyme!!! Or how about that spaghetti with fresh oregano and basil. . .or tomato, mozzarella, and basil salad. . .gosh, I'm getting hungry!!!

I think I am finally getting caught up on my scrapping. . .but a weekend with guests and travelling will likely put me behind yet again. . .UGH!!! But here goes. . .

First up - love this color palette!!!



These were created using

And the name of this kit could be misleading. . .it works well for both masculine and feminine pages!!!



These were created using

And, last, but not least. . .

This was created using



And, with that I am outta here to go chop vegetables, boil eggs to color, and do other prep work for our feast tomorrow :-) Until next time. . .

No comments: