Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Busy Wednesday

Well, today is the day I have a LOT of things to do, lots of errands, a little daytrip, just lots and lots of things!!! I am still trying to get caught up from the holiday and tasks from last week so here goes. . .



These were created with a wonderful kit entitled Heartsong by Snickerdoodle Design. I particularly like the colors and the whimsical musical theme!!! So unique!!!

And, with that I'm outta here to make a couple of "customer service" phone calls. . .going on day 17 without phone service thanks to the phone company who keeps closing out work orders without actually WORKING them. And calling the cable company to find out where the shipment notification along with the actual equipment shipment is since is should have been here Monday. . .not to mention all those errands I have to run!!! Until next time . . .

No comments: